KeepAlive KA402 green underwater fishing light provides the angler with 18 watts of efficient night fishing. Its special configuration, transmits brightness (beam focus) at greater distances with lower power, than other designs. Focus Beam surrounds the light 360 degrees, and 120 degrees downward. Green light attracts bait for easy collecting.
1) 7 meters (23’) power leads.
2) 30,000 hours of bright and efficient LEDs.
3) Watertight to depths up to 100’.
4) Operates on 12 – 24 volts dc. Ideal for use with trolling motor batteries.
5) Converts easily to an underwater dock light. Optional power supply available.
6) Efficient round design. Only 1.25 amps at 12 vdc, and .63 amps at 24 vdc. Focus Beam surrounds the light 360 degrees and shines downward 120 degrees.
7) Compact for easy stowage. Stows in its own bag.
8) Optional cigarette lighter adapter available.
9) Optional foot operated ON-OFF switch available.
10) Designed for use in a marine environment. (IP68)*see below
1. Avoid using after exposing to strong sunshine.
2. Avoid using close to high heat.
3. After securing power, leave in water 3 minutes.
Leave your light in the water after securing power for 3
minutes for cooling. Failure to do so may damage the light,
and void the warranty.
THIS IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!
1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS & WORKMANSHIP